The CQI Clinical Supervisor is responsible for the day-to-day operations of Continued Quality Improvement and reports directly to the Executive Director. The CQI Clinical Supervisor oversees, development of procedures, and consultation to the assigned program/site.
- Monitors and controls the delivery of mental health services in accordance with Agency standards and acceptable professional practices.
- Monitors and ensures that documentation and case records are developed and maintained in accordance with agency and Medi-Cal standards.
- Provide clinical supervision and performance management of CQI Clinician(s).
- In partnership with the Training Manager, develops, maintains, and assures implementation of on the-job training and orientation of new staff.
- Monitors and controls the referral and intake process, maintaining high quality service delivery and good working relations within the community being served.
- Implement and maintain quality assurance systems and reporting programs related to clinical services, and participates on Quality Improvement teams as assigned.
- Provides clinical and case management services.
- Attends bi-weekly CQI Meetings.
- Represents assigned site at regional/quarterly compliance meetings.
- Attend other Agency/County meetings as needed.
- Completion of a clinical program with a Masters or Ph.D. degree in Social Work, Psychology, or a closely related field of behavioral or medical science from an accredited educational institution.
- Two years experience post-license experience and/or post masters management experience in a related field.
- Must possess a license in California as a mental health clinician (MFT, LCSW, Ph.D.).
- Must possess a valid California driver's license, personal automobile insurance and driving record that meets the standards outlined in the Agency’s Personnel Policy; Motor Vehicle Operating Standards.
- Must be physically and mentally fit in accordance with the Agency’s Physical Fitness Standards and Examinations for the position and must be willing to complete a health screening physical examination that includes a drug test.
$69,300 - $74,300 plus a $5,000 signing bonus